One o the most important parts about SEO is website benchmarks, website graders, and backlink reporting or backlink tracking. If you are still unfamiliar about SEO, then here are some of the most important things for you to know.
1. Inbound leads, such as search engine optimization, cost more than 60 percent lower than outbound leads, such as the very outdated cold calling.
2. Leads that are generated through SEO, inbound leads since the customers are finding your site on their own, have an almost 15 percent close rate. Outbound leads average less than a two percent close rate.
3. As many as 57 percent of business to business marketers claim that SEO has the largest influence on their lead generation.
4. One of the things that your completely above board SEO efforts are trying to impress is the Google Penguin algorithm. Penguin is intended to decrease search engine rankings of websites that violate their webmaster guidelines by using black hat search engine optimization techniques
5. SEO helps to bring targeted traffic to your website, thereby improving your conversion rates. One of the best ways to keep track of this traffic os through the use of website benchmarks.
6. One of the most effective SEO strategies involves creating content that is both high in quality and optimized for search engines is a balancing act.
7. Link baiting, link farming, and reciprocal links are not technically illegal, but are generally frowned upon by Google. As a result of this, linking for SEO purposes must be genuine.