Whether you are looking for skin cancer screening guidelines, you are interested in face lift surgery, stretch mark laser treatments, fraxel laser treatments, or liposuction alternatives, here are a few important facts that you need to know about cosmetic plastic surgery.
1. The average cost of breast implants in the United States is 3,348 dollars and new measures have shortened the average time that they take to heal as well.
2. Liposuction is in the top five most popular cosmetic procedures in the United States, but it is not meant to be an alternative to diet and increased physical activity.
3. In 2010, more than 10,677,415,674 dollars were spent on cosmetic surgeries in the United States.
4. In 2012, breast augmentation was the most popular cosmetic surgery in the United States on everything from liposuction to face lifts. This extraordinary number does not show any signs of slowing down either.
5. Did you know that many cosmetic surgeons offer credit cards to finance procedures through these days? There are so many people who are interested in the surgeries but who can not afford it that these surgeons have come up with a whole system to offer them an alternative. Read this for more.