For home owners looking to improve the appearance of their home, utilizing sustainable landscape ideas such as retaining walls, brick paving, patio design, and other landscaping methods are great solutions. Multiple categories of landscaping exist when considering a landscaping project, but each one will improve the appearance of your home in its own special way, while improving the value of your home as well. So, for those who are looking interested in home improvement, here’s 4 reasons why landscaping is beneficial.
1. A recent study by The American Society of Landscape Professionals claims that a well landscaped home adds value, and increases function for a home. Additional research shows that the return on investment landscaping projects, such as patio design, can range anywhere from 30 to 60 percent, depending on the size and quality. Obviously it’s nice to improve the appearance of your home through a landscape project, but the added perk of investing in your home’s value through patio installation makes landscaping projects truly valuable.
2. Recent research shows consumers to value a landscaped home up to 11.3 percent more than its base price. If you’re planning on selling your home in the near future, featuring some new landscape designs with the home may significantly increase your chances of selling quickly, at the price being asked.
3. A well landscaped yard allows for a private, temperature controlled area to entertain or relax in. Shading areas of a yard through landscape designs using trees and shrubbery can almost create certain sections in your yard to hang out in. Additionally, you can save a lot of money on your electric bills by strategically landscaping trees near windows and walls of your homes that take in a lot of sun light. Doing so will keep your house cooler during the hot months, preventing you from running the air conditioning frequently.
5. Additional landscape designs such as retaining wall options allows your level uneven land in your yard. Retaining walls can be installed used various materials to suite the home owner’s taste. They offer a diverse appearance to a yard, and even provide a nice area for sitting.
4. In 2001, American home owners spent 37.7 billion dollars landscaping their property. Hey, if everyone else is doing it, why shouldn’t you? All jokes aside, this statistic proves that American home owners understand the benefits involved in landscaping their property. Do you?
Learn more at this link: St. louis patio